Re: [RFC] Allow to force or skip Recommends with apt-install

Hello Frans,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 December 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
>> Patches are not yet tested and intended for after the release.
>
> Well, plenty of bugs in the patches (fixed in my local branch now), but the
> idea works.

I like the idea and this indeed looks like a quite good design from
the technical POV. I didn't look at the patches right now since you
stated that they do have issues and will wait until you post the
latest version before to review them but aside any minor issue I do
belive this is the way to go.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br