Re: Status of Debian Installer for Alpha 1

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Frans Pop, le Tue 08 Dec 2009 13:04:32 +0100, a écrit :
>> > I have just uploaded a fixed package.
>>
>> Thanks. That does mean waiting until it migrates though.
>
> Yes.  I have however requested a high urgency so it shouldn't be very
> long.

I've asked for udev blocking to avoid messing with the release but
since the issue has been fixed I'll ask for unblock of it again.

Thanks Samuel by looking at the issue and handle it so timely :-)

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br