Re: [RFC] lenny-support udeb

Martin Michmayr wrote:
> It's really simply.  I just made an installation of lenny on a device
> that was not supported by lenny using the following patch to a daily
> image:

Yes, that should work fine, but two comments:
- for a "formal" solution I wouldn't put this in oldsys-preseed as it
  doesn't really have anything to do with preparing the oldsys for
  installation: it's an unrelated compatibility hack
- local0/repository is really intended for use by the user

I would probably have opted to create a custom generator script for this
(with your repository simply hardcoded in it) and left local0 free.