Re: "Universal Time Coordinated" appearing in PO files

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time under
> "Abbreviation". UTC is a (stupid?) compromise between English and French.
> "Universal Time Coordinated" is explained there as a "backronym", and AFAIK
> is a fairly accepted term exactly because it matches the abbreviation.

Well, someone in the past seemed to think differently..:-)

clock-setup (0.4) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Frans Pop ]
  * UTC officially stands for "Coordinated Universal Time".

> I'm fine with changing it if people prefer, but would suggest to do that
> _after_ the initial upload tomorrow.

Sure. I didn't mean to hurry you here.

> Christian: can you make sure we get an extra l10n run, either late tonight
> or maybe even better some time tomorrow morning?

Sure, I was thinking about this.

I planned a run (with 'at', something I don't do often) for tomorrow
morning at 04:00