Re: "Universal Time Coordinated" appearing in PO files

On Sunday 22 November 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I just noticed that "Universal Time Coordinated" appears in new PO
> files. However, at first glance, I fail to see where it does come
> from, in order to report this against the right package.
>
> I should be "Coordinated Universal Time" instead.
>
> I wanted to report this ASAP before I forget and I can't really
> investigate right now as I'm working on something completely
> different.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time under
"Abbreviation". UTC is a (stupid?) compromise between English and French.
"Universal Time Coordinated" is explained there as a "backronym", and AFAIK
is a fairly accepted term exactly because it matches the abbreviation.

I'm fine with changing it if people prefer, but would suggest to do that
_after_ the initial upload tomorrow.

P.S.
Christian: can you make sure we get an extra l10n run, either late tonight
or maybe even better some time tomorrow morning?