Re: Re: Automatic installation and disk encryption

Hi Frans,

Frans wrote:
> This is extremely close to what existing recipes set up when you
>choose "encrypted LVM" + "separate /home, /usr, etc. partitions". So,
>yes,
>it is very much possible. You just need to create a custom version of
>the "multi" recipe and make sure that that is available in the correct
>directory and then select it. Or you can define the recipe in your
>preseed
>file as documented in the installation guide.
>
>Cheers,
>FJP

Many thanks for your help!

In fact after taken the multi recipes files as example the automatic
partitioning is working perfectly.

If this can help someone I have attached an extract of my preseed file
which contain the partitioning section.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Maxime
### Partitioning

d-i partman-auto/method string crypto

d-i partman-lvm/device_remove_lvm boolean true
d-i partman-md/device_remove_md boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
# VolumeGroup name
d-i partman-auto-lvm/new_vg_name string VolumeGroup1
d-i partman-lvm/vgcreate string VolumeGroup1

d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition select finish
d-i partman/confirm boolean true

d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string \
128 512 1024 ext3 \
	$defaultignore{ } \