Re: di-netboot-assistant update for experimental

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 08:42 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 19 November 2009, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> > I'll test it. If that work, would it be ok to modify the default netboot
> > images ?

I have tested multiple initrd with pxelinux, using
 initrd=initrd.gz,extra.cpio.gz
and that works. Actually, initrd don't have to be on it's own line in
pxelinux configuration file (as opposed to what the documentation seems
to imply).

So there is no need to change D-I images.

> Not sure that I understand you correctly, but I don't think it would be a
> good idea to list a "morestuff.cpio.gz" in standard images if we don't
> ship it in those standard images.

Sure. It is up to the system admin (and/or di-netboot-assistant) to add
more images (both in the bootloader configuration file and the actual
cpio file).

Franklin