Re: di-netboot-assistant update for experimental

On Thursday 19 November 2009, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> I'll test it. If that work, would it be ok to modify the default netboot
> images ?

Not sure that I understand you correctly, but I don't think it would be a
good idea to list a "morestuff.cpio.gz" in standard images if we don't
ship it in those standard images. IMO the person wanting to add such an
addition should be responsible for modifying the boot configuration.