Re: Not sure about recent change in tzsetup

On Sunday 15 November 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> I've implemented this at the cost of (only?) 58 lines of code (including
> blank lines) and 1 template [1] in localechooser.

Although adding this template plus its translations will be a similar size
increase as Colin's new template for tzdata, the major difference is that
unused translations for the localechooser template will be dropped after
anna, while the tzdata template remains huge. And in lowmem mode all
translations for the localechooser template can be dropped.