Re: Not sure about recent change in tzsetup

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> I'll try to give a full opinion during the upcoming week-end on this
> interesting issue. This will probably involve deep reformulation of
> the two different point of views.

Hard to do. I spent more time that I was initially planning to work on
something else.

Still, I could extensively test Frans' images and I'm deeply impressed
by the result. I just can't write the whole details of my tests but,
well, everything worked as planned and announced.

Everythign works as expected, bith to time zones related things than
other things. The nicest was probably installing etch in Italian,
while "living" in Argentina and wanting a locale for it_CH, allegedly
being a Swiss Italian who happens to live in Argentina and wants to
install an old version of Debian.

Given the detailed rationale he gave all along this discussion and the
possibilities opened by recent changes to localechooser, I tend to
think that what Frans is proposing is the way to go.

And I didn't even test the very last image with preferred-locale
related things.