The "clean out spam from archives" effort is *no longer* lagging (UPDATE)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> I guess that Frans will do such review so it needs only another DD to
> do it so that we have more than 400 spams removed from the archive
> next Sunday.

And that was apparently done.

This Sunday, 364 more spam mails were removed, so the total number of
removed posts is now 3986.

See statistics at the bottom of
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean

208 more spam "nominations" were considered and are proposed this week
to reviewers (I already did my review).

Thanks again to those people who resumed that work. We're now not that
far from being able to say "we reviewed the entire archive of
debian-boot and had NNNN spams removed".

Kudos!