The "clean out spam from archives" effort is *no longer* lagging

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> As one can see on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean,
> this effort initiated by Frans back in April is lagging.

Wow.

After this mail and one week of work, I found 447 proposed spams to
review this morning, after the weekly script run (this script collects
signalled spam and, for those that have ben signalled at least 5
times, it adds them to a list of spams to review).

So, now, the DDs of us have to review those messages and confirm that
they're spam (I confirmed *all* of them!). It needs at least 3 people
to do this for the messages to be really removed at the next run of
the weekly script.

I guess that Frans will do such review so it needs only another DD to
do it so that we have more than 400 spams removed from the archive
next Sunday.

Congratulations to all people who worked on this. Keep up with the
good work!