Re: [RFC] choose-mirror rewrite - please review/test

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> > language: French, then defaults
> > keymap: fr-latin9
> > detect network HW
> > Configure network: DHCP=yes, machine=debian, domain=<mydomain>
> > Choose-mirror:
> > - protocol: http
> > - country:; France
> > - mirror: ftp.fr.debian.org
> > - proxy: empty
> >
> > Then I get "Miroir de l'archive corrompu", aka "Bad archive mirror"
>
> I still cannot reproduce this. Are you sure that you did make a typo
> in "oldstable" at the boot prompt?

Apparently, yes. At least, *now* with the same image, I don't have
this error anymore...but a first test lead to the error. I guess I was
doing a systematic subtle typo which I wasn't detecting even when
supposedly looking carefully.

So, now, I'll download your new image that also includes localechooser
improvements.