Re: Not sure about recent change in tzsetup

On Thursday 12 November 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> I'm particularly unhappy with the added tzsetup/select_all template,
> which adds significantly to the size of the udeb.
>
> IMO is the cost of adding the worldwide list way too high for the very
> few cases where it helps users. Because basically, if they're getting
> the wrong timezone they selected the wrong country in localechooser.

I just see that the worldwide list is not translated which makes the udeb
size issue a bit less. My basic argument remains unchanged though.

There are still negative consequences:
- because it is not translated it reduces usability and consistency
- the list is really much too long for a single dialog