Processed: limit source to tzsetup, tagging 533221

> #tzsetup (1:0.27) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Apply patch from Vincent McIntyre <Vince.McIntyre@atnf.csiro.au> to
> #    add missing timezones for Australia. Closes: #533221.
> #
> limit source tzsetup
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'tzsetup'
Limit currently set to 'source':'tzsetup'

> tags 533221 + pending
Bug #533221 [tzsetup] tzsetup: Adapt time zones for Australia
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)