Minor spelling mistake

Dear maintainer(s),

During the setup of gNewSense mipsel-l (which is based on the latest Debian
stable MIPS, but has all non-free stuff removed), when nearly reaching the
end of the setup, it mentions that I had to configure my boot loader to
work with initrd. To get down to the point, it calls it "boot loader"
everywhere but at one point in the same context it calls it "bootloader",
with no space in between, me being really correct on such matters, there
should be a space in there. ;)

Sincerely yours,
Fred