Proposal to add kernel mismatch in daily images for netboot to known issues

Hi!

I have tried this with several daily builds from
http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/ for netboot using the
installation instructions from
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch04s03.html.en and have
failed every time.

I am using a usb-stick as installation medium and am told that "No
kernel modules were found."

I can't imagine that this is an error on my part as I tried several
different dailies (from mid-july until the 1st of October) always
keeping to the instructions from the documentation. Still I apologise
if this is a my mistake.

Best regards,

Dinyar Rabady

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.