amd64

I’m trying to get Lenny 5.0.3 installed.  I burned the iso to disk.  Once I boot from the iso, the setup screen appears, it has three options or so.  I hear a rather long beep, two seconds or so and then the screen just freezes (I can’t use the keyboard or mouse which I don’t think I could use the mouse anyway at that point).  I tried unplugging all usb peripherals and just leave keyboard in but same thing.  I have xp installed with no problems so I know it can’t be a POST problem with my hardware.

I have a AMD64 Newark 4000+ on a DFI nf250gb board

3gb of mushkin ram

Agp 256mb video card xtasy

I downloaded the AMD64 netinst and burned disk twice.  If you can point me to right direction that would be awesome.  Could I try the x686 instead?  I found a similar issue googling but the guy gave up in the thread I found.

Thanks,

Binny