Re: Spellchecking priorities [Was: Re: Override changes standard -> optional]

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Tuesday 25 August 2009, Agustin Martin wrote:
> > I am about to ask dictionaries-common priority be changed to optional
> > in the override file. Also, ispell maintainer has also uploaded ispell,
> > iamerican and ibritish with optional priority (not yet changed in the
> > override file).
> >
> > Are those changes OK in the override file at this time from the
> > debian-installer point of view?
>
> Yes, it seems to me that this is the correct time to do this.
>
> Could you please file an important BR against tasksel with the request to
> update language tasks if/as needed for the change in priority? That way
> the tasksel maintainers will have a reminder to look into it.

After looking at current tasks, my understanding of this is that
iamerican and wamerican should be added to "standard".

ibritish and wbritish are already part of the "british" task so I
assume that no action is needed for it.