Re: Keymap problems in D-I (was: Re: Bugs in the latest Debian Sid installer)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> Same successful install with working keymap with a daily built netboot
> and German keymap, using German as install language.
>
> Next step: trying with a netinst image (some differences might explain
> different behaviours).

And *here*, I reproduce your problem.

Actually, when using a netinst image, console-setup is *not* installed
on the target system, which explains why the keymap is not
configured. I think that Frans will verey quickly suggest the right
explanation but console-setup not being a standard package might
explain this (combined with the recent change where it is no longer
installed by localechooser but by kbd-chooser).