Processed (with 5 errors): Re: console-setup: Installation/upgrade freezes when non-standard XKBLAYOUT used

> Hi there.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> severity 536683 serious
Bug #536683 [console-setup] console-setup: Installation/upgrade freezes when non-standard XKBLAYOUT used
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'

> bye
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> On Jul 12 2009, Tibor Zenis wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > installation fails if the XKBLAYOUT (/etc/default/console-setup or
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > /etc/X11/xorg.conf) is set to a non-standard value (sk_tz in my case).
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)