debootstrap .tar.gz

Hi.  I just downloaded the debootstrap .tar.gz file from this url:

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/debootstrap/debootstrap_1.0.10lenny1.tar.gz

Apparently, it is out of sync with what the .deb has. Fortunately, I had access to a debian machine and was able to get the contents I needed from there.

In the .tar.gz, the scripts/debian directory contained only:
potato  sarge  sarge.buildd  sarge.fakechroot  sid  woody  woody.buildd

and scripts/ubunto had only:
breezy dapper edgy feisty gutsy hoary hoary.buildd warty warty.buildd

Other things may be out of date, but it is certainly misleading to give this package the same version number as the deb version.

Thanks.
--Ryan