Team meetings: August 17th

Given our current schedule, a team meetign hould happen on August 17th.

As I mentioned on -private (but nothing in this is private), I
expected to have a full net connection during my holydays, which would
have made such meeting possible for me.

As it turns out that I have to move elsewhere in the holidays venue
where I'm staying, it makes much complicated to me to guarantee that I
can attend. Also because attending an IRC meeting while on holidays
(and living with a spanish-like schedule) is fairly impossible to
guarantee....I perfer warning that I won't attend that meeting, if one
is still going on.

If there are enough people around, it would be good to have a meeting,
still, as many things happened since the last one (live at Debconf).