Re: grub-installer/grub2_instead_of_grub_legacy template

On Thursday 30 July 2009, you wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 30.07.2009, 10:29 +0200 schrieb Frans Pop:
> Ah I forgot about the meta-bug.
> But anyway, any reason against changing the template text?
> I'd really like that more people test/use it.

Yes. As long as grub2 does not for example pass on boot options (such at
noapic), its integration in D-I is essentially broken and thus the
experimental warning 100% valid and necessary.

A desire for more testing is not a justification to ignore known issues or
to put users in situations from which they may have trouble recovering.

If you want that warning removed, I suggest you (or others) provide
patches to fix the known issues.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Please do not CC me on replies. It should be obvious that I read the
list. See the Debian mailing list code of conduct.