Re: Online help for partman-lvm

Hello Colin,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Colin Watson<cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> After talking with Christian. I'd like to add online help for
> partman-lvm. How about the following template? I've reduced it from the
> text in the d-i manual.

I like the idea a lot but one part of it was confusing for me:

[...]
[...]
>  With LVM, you can combine your partitions ("physical volumes") to form a
[...]

In the text you talk about partitions and virtual partitions. This
phrase could be rewritten for:

With LVM, you can combine your devices and/or paritions ("physical
volumes") to form a...

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br