Re: remastering ISOs to append boot options

Sorry, I don't understood the question.

The PC have a RJ-45 connector? Can be that a "net plu"g is a serial console too.
I have installed Debian in SunFire V120 (Sparc maquine with RJ-45 connector "serial console") through hyperterminal with the standard Debian installation CD

A possible alternate way can be a preseed installation (a preconfigured file)

2009/7/11 Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>
MaTa, le Sat 11 Jul 2009 15:39:06 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm sorry if I'm not an expert, but you can try with "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text"
> boot parameter, to install using the serial port.

The question is: how do you type this with a PC that has no screen or
keyboard, just a USB plug?

Samuel