Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (3rd version)

On Thursday 09 July 2009, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> If you want you can submit a wishlist report to allow preseeding of the
> list of layouts to show.
>
> console-setup/displayed_layouts =
> fr(basic),fr(nodeadkeys),fr(dvorak),ch(fr)

Please NO. That is absolutely not what preseeding is for. Preseeding is to
*automate* installations, not to tune manual installations and certainly
not if the preseeding is more complex than just using the dialogs.

I'll do a another test myself probably this weekend and will probably
include a rough proposal for a user interface for D-I.