Re: cdebconf-entropy not buildable

Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2009, 15:47 +0200 schrieb Christian Perrier:
> Trying to rebuild that package, I run into the following problem.
>
> First, as explained in HACKING, I did:
>
>   autoreconf -i -v
>

> Then I tried to build with pbuilder in a sid chroot:

I just tried it out myself and it worked.
autoconf is version 2.63-3 but it seems that's now even in squeeze.
And I don't have cowbuilder but just only pbuilder installed.

>./configure: line 2683: syntax error near unexpected token `GTK,'
>./configure: line 2683: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK, gtk+-directfb-2.0,'
>make: *** [config.status] Error 2

Seems like my generated configure doestn't have something like that:
fz@fz:~/d-i.svn/packages/cdebconf-entropy$ grep PKG_CHECK_MODULES configure
fz@fz:~/d-i.svn/packages/cdebconf-entropy$ grep GTK, configure
  GTK_CFLAGS  C compiler flags for GTK, overriding pkg-config
  GTK_LIBS    linker flags for GTK, overriding pkg-config

But configure.ac has it. Maybe something went wrong when autoconf made a
configure script out of it. This shouldn't be in a configure script.

--
Felix Zielcke