Re: cdebconf-entropy not buildable

Quoting Felix Zielcke (fzielcke@z-51.de):
> Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2009, 15:47 +0200 schrieb Christian Perrier:
> > Trying to rebuild that package, I run into the following problem.
> >
> > First, as explained in HACKING, I did:
> >
> >   autoreconf -i -v
> >

> > Then I tried to build with pbuilder in a sid chroot:
> >

> I just tried it out myself and it worked.
> autoconf is version 2.63-3 but it seems that's now even in squeeze.
> And I don't have cowbuilder but just only pbuilder installed.

Hmm, I got it.

I was building on a lenny machine and, though I took care to run
autoreconf on a sid one, I forgot copying the generated
configure....so my build was running with a configure from a previous
attemps...where autoreconf was run on lenny.

The packages with autostuff are confusing and prone to errors..:-(