Re: [RFC] IMPORTANT: Cleaning l10n-sync damage from D-I SVN repository

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> As you may remember we had a problem before the release of Lenny with the
> l10n-sync script running wild and creating an insanely large Danish PO
> file for sublevel 4.

I can't comment deeply on your proposal, but I'd like to thank you for
taking care to repair that damage as much as possible, while it
occurred mostly because I was not attentive enough to commit logs.

I'm highly confident that you'll take all care needed to avoid
damaging the SVN so, the only thing I can really do, is wishing you
good luck and courage for that task that obviously need to be done
with grreat care. Again, thanks.