Re: [RFC] IMPORTANT: Cleaning l10n-sync damage from D-I SVN repository

On Thursday 04 June 2009, peter green wrote:
> > 3) The relevant versions are now no longer available anywhere [2]:
> > they are no longer in the archive and we don't have a snapshot.d.n
> > for that period.
>
> I don't think this statement is correct. snapshot.debian.net seems to
> have all dates up to and including 2009/03/28, that date is after the
> release of lenny rc1 afaict.

Last time I checked, and that was quite some time ago, I thought it had
stopped updating completely. But it looks like you're correct and the
affected versions are available.

After I sent the mail I decided that it would be a good idea to export the
currently tagged versions and keep them separately on alioth somewhere,
so that would cover that.

I still don't think it's a major issue, but thanks for the correction.

/me wonders when we'll be getting the long-promised snapshot.d.o...