Reverted: activation PDF for Japanese translation of Installation Guide

Hi,

As you may already have noticed, I reverted [1] the part of your last
commit that activated generating a PDF variant for Japanese.

There were various reasons for this.
- It's not really a good idea to hide such a change in a commit with a
  description "Update Japanese translations."
- Such a change should also really be mentioned in the changelog.
- The commit included a debugging change (a line was commented out).
- The change was incomplete (warning text still mentioned Japanese as not
  supported).
- The change of the charset encoding affects all languages and should
  therefore be discussed and not just committed "silently".
- There are more changes needed to actually get PDF docs built during the
  daily builds.

But most of all: it does not work!

I tried building the manual and the result still almost exclusively
contains unknown characters ("<12531><12473><12488>", etc.). Basically I
don't really see any change from what I get without the charset change.

The reason may be simply a missing build dependency (missing font
package?), but if that is the case that build dependency really should be
included in the patch.

I would really like to see PDF enabled for Japanese (and for the other
missing languages: Chinese, Greek and Vietnamese!). So if you can provide
a patch that makes it work, I'll be happy to enable it. But it does need
to produce a correct result also when built in a clean environment (the
buildds, pbuilder, the www-master server).

Could you please check why a build in a clean environment fails? I would
suggest that you open a new bug report against installation-guide with an
updated patch. That will allow me to test it and ensure all other
required changes are made before it gets committed.

Thanks,
FJP

[1]http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/?op=comp&compare[]=%2Ftrunk%2Fmanual@58683&compare[]=%2Ftrunk%2Fmanual@58686