Re: Log from the June 1st 2009 D-I team meeting

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Tuesday 02 June 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > The bi-monthly D-I team meeting happened today at 20:00UTC.
> >
> > As usual, the logs are available from
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings
>
> http://d-i.debian.org/meeting-logs/20090601/log:
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /meeting-logs/20090601/log was not found on this server.

Sorry for the trouble:

http://d-i.debian.org/meetings-logs/20090601/log

I realized that "meeting-logs" was inaccurate as there are many
meetings, so I changed the directory name and links on the wiki page
but omitted to change the link I posted.