Re: mmc-modules should be loaded by default on ARM Kirkwood

Hello Martin,

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> The mmc-modules udeb should be downloaded automatically because
> installations to an SD card will be quite popular on one device.
> This is not done at the moment because the module is priority "extra".
>
> I assume the correct way to proceed is to change the priority of this
> udeb to "standard" in linux-kernel-di-armel-2.6/package-list and ask
> the FTP masters to change the override file.
>
> Is this correct?

I'd say that you could make a module depends on it; so it will be
uploaded from network or from the media (as done for other modules
already).

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br