Re: New "parasite" screen when using LVM

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Friday 08 May 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I suspect something from the kernel packages...
>
> Not even close...
>
> Template: partman/exception_handler
>
> That template has been there since forever. Errors are from libparted.

Ah, right. That explains why "grep informing" gave me nothing and why
I was suspecting that messages come from outside D-I. That at least
was true..:-)

The assumption about kernel packages was stupid, of course. At that
step of the install, there is no chance that a debconf screen comes
from anything else than a udeb package, so 95% chances that the
debconf template is in D-I. The confusing part is that the message
itself is not in a D-I package.