New "parasite" screen when using LVM

Today, I was justy running a quick test of a standard D-I run....but,
for once, I changed from the dafault partitioning scheme to LVM....and
the target suite to "unstable" instead of testing

And here is what I suddenly got in the middle of my install
(screenshot attached). Please note that this screen is in English
while the install was done in French, so:

-it does not come from D-I
-it is not translatable in the package it belongs to as, IIRC, French
translation is complete for debconf stuff in unstable, except for
packages I'm very well aware about

Any idea of where this debconf screen comes from?

I suspect something from the kernel packages...