Re: No kernel modules were found

Hi

Well, the kernel versions are the same. Now you can check if the "release" is the same than hd-media. Inside the cdrom, you can find " .dist/info" file that tell you the release.

My test works with lenny 5.0.1 release " 20090413" Iso from here:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/

and hd-media from here:
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian5.0/main/installer-i386/20090123/images/hd-media/

You can find in this page more hd-media and iso images. Just search in directory tree:
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/

Actually the "current" version is 5.0.1. If you find a directory named "current", from now is 5.0.1 version.

You can find more images here:
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/

Check if the release version of you CD is one of this.