Re: How about playing a game while installing Debian?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:58:04PM +1000, Paul TBBle Hampson wrote:
> I haven't looked at the patent, so I have no idea how applicable it is.

Also, Debian's policy with respect to software patents and trade marks
is that we only care about them if they are actively enforced, AFAIK.  I
don't know if this one is.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  If we can't do anything that's
patented, we can as well stop the whole project.  Most patents are
likely invalid anyway.

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html