Re: Request for review change in user-setup template

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The root user should not have an empty password. If you leave this
> empty, the root account will be disabled and the system's initial user
> account will be given the power to become root using the "sudo"
> command.

I would s/leave this empty/do not specify a root password/ to be
clearer, but the above isn't necessarily bad.

--
 \         “We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!” |
  `\    —Vroomfondel, _The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy_, Douglas |