Re: [D-I Manual] Stable update - String freeze / Call to update translations

On Friday 10 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> For this release, translators are requested to update their
> translations. The deadline is in two weeks: *** Sunday April 26 ***.

Here's the status after a week, with a bit over one week left to go.

The following 6 translations are now complete:
Chinese (simplified), Czech, French, German, Portuguese (PT), Russian

This means we're still missing updates for the following 10 languages:
- Catalan
- Finnish
- Greek
- Italian
- Japanese
- Korean
- Portuguese (BR)
- Spanish
- Swedish
- Vietnamese

Please, if possible, don't leave your updates to the last possible moment.

Cheers,
FJP