Re: d-i lab

Otavio:
> If someone else wants to take it, I'll be available to help to understand
> digress and like. If noone shows insterest, I prefer to do that then
> lose d-i lab.

Note that we've *already* lost the lab. You can't look at the lab report and
get any useful info about whether d-i is working.

However, if you or someone else would like to resuscitate the lab, that's fine.
I think it would make sense to start with the emulated system tests, since
control of the "hydra" server can easily be transferred from me. Also,
there are several architectures that are not yet tested, but should be usable
in qemu now, including arm.

I doubt it's worth the expense of shipping the rack of physical test machines
to a different continent, and I don't think it's really possible to do useful
testing with them entirely remotely. So I'd like to go ahead with taking
that portion of it down.

--
see shy jo