Re: d-i lab

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):
>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
>> > I'm sure it will suprise no one when I say that the "d-i lab" automatic
>> > test stuff I used to do is broken and rotting[1]. I don't think there's
>> > any point in keeping it going in its current state, so I plan to turn it
>> > off.
>>
>> I'd like to try to take the maintainence of it over if you accept it.
>>
>> I belive it is quite useful and I used it here at company and then
>> I can try to make it work again. I won't be able to do that until began
>> of April but if it is not a hurry to you, I can do that.
>

> Couldn't this be a good idea to propose to someone *else* who would
> like to contribute to D-I ?

If someone else wants to take it, I'll be available to help to understand
digress and like. If noone shows insterest, I prefer to do that then
lose d-i lab.

> Thus, it would save *your* time to work on release management..:-)
>
> (ref: last team meeting...)

Yes, that would be nice but someone needs to show interest on it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br