Re: d-i lab

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm sure it will suprise no one when I say that the "d-i lab" automatic
> test stuff I used to do is broken and rotting[1]. I don't think there's
> any point in keeping it going in its current state, so I plan to turn it
> off.

I'd like to try to take the maintainence of it over if you accept it.

I belive it is quite useful and I used it here at company and then
I can try to make it work again. I won't be able to do that until began
of April but if it is not a hurry to you, I can do that.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br