Re: List of udebs that depend on non-udebs

Adeodato Simó wrote:
Hello,

while talking today with Otavio on #debian-release about the #520642
thread (I’ve Bin-NMUed pcre3/i386, btw, and dmraid will fix itself
becuase it’s seen a recent sourceful upload), the topic about udebs
depending on non-udebs came up. Otavio said:

18:28 <otavio> dato: i belive that we could check for any non-udeb
               dependency. AFAIK no package should have them now.

Well, in case it’s of any use, please find attached a list of all udebs
in unstable that depend on regular packages.

Bottom line: only dependencies on libc6, libgcc1 and libnewt0.52 are
present, plus debconf (in debian-edu udebs) and os-prober (in the
*-installer packages).

I have removed the depends on debconf in the debian-edu udebs in svn allready. But the packages have not been uploaded to sid yet.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen