Re: List of udebs that depend on non-udebs

* Frans Pop [Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:19:37 +0100]:

> On Monday 23 March 2009, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > 18:28 <otavio> dato: i belive that we could check for any non-udeb
> >                dependency. AFAIK no package should have them now.

> Almost true, but not quite. See my early mails about getting rid of the
> dependencies on libc6 and the udeb dependencies status page in the wiki.

Sure. Well, I just wanted to provide an up-to-date and archive-wide
list, in case if was of use for you.

Regarding the wiki page, it lists glibc as “BTS”, but it’s been fixed
apparently since 2008-05-11, so you may want to update the page and
check/ask for rebuilds of the libc6 dependencies I sent, if it’s
important for you to see them gone.

I see nothing in the wiki page about libgcc1, and I do see libnewt0.52
dependencies are okay, so that should be all.

In any case, somebody shout if they need something from us. I just
reacted on that comment from Otavio in the hopes it’d be of any use.

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.