debconf frontends selection based on language

Hi,

Currently we have many debconf templates translated into Malayalam,
but dialog frontend is unable to display it properly. The solution is
to chose gnome front end (kde front seems to be non-existent, though
there is a choice) manually and install libgnome2-perl. Can we make
this automatic when a user selects Malayalam from installer? I would
think other languages which works only in graphical installer will
also need this feature.

Let me know what everyone thinks about it.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)