Lenny 5.0 i386 Install with LVM Cannot Reboot

Appears to install fine, but boot after install fails.

Volume group "debian" not found.
The above line repeats after a time.

Then a while later the following is reported.
ALERT! /dev/mapper/debian-root does not exist. Dropping to a shell!

Using:
        Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.0 "Lenny" - Official Multi-architecture
                amd64/i386/powerpc NETINST #1 20090214-16:14

From:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/multi-arch/bt-cd/debian-500-amd64-i386-powerpc-netinst.iso.torrent

Used (i386) Install method.
English, Canada, Eastern, http://ftp.ca.debian.org
Guided Partitioning w/ LVM, Separate /home, /usr, /var...
Standard Task
GRUB MBR

But if I boot off Installation CD it can read the LVM fine.

If I install the same but without LVM it reboots fine.

I'm running on an:
HP tc2120
Intel Pentium 4 2.66 GHz
512 MB RAM