Re: Orphaned fonts in Debian (ttf-arphic* & ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts)

On Monday 16 February 2009, pabs wrote:
> ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts
> ttf-arphic-*
>
> These don't appear to be used by the installer.

Correct, Neither of these fonts is used by the installer anymore. No
objection from the D-I team to remove them from the archive.

And if they are kept in the archive, it would probably be best to drop
their udebs.

Davide: are there any other font packages we no longer use but which still
provide udebs? If there are, could you perhaps file BRs against them
requesting to drop the udebs?

Cheers,
FJP