Re: Breakage in Danish translations: affects several packages: status

arcboot-installer still needed (Martin)
cdebconf still needed (me)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> Affected packages:
> arcboot-installer

We still need that one (I forgot to mention it to Martin yesterday)

> cdebconf

I'll upload 0.138lenny1

> flash-kernel

2.12 uploaded by me. As I uploaded without a "lenny1" suffix, I
recynced the trunk

> nobootloader

1.24 uploaded by me. Ditto

> partman-efi

19 uploaded by me. Ditto

> partman-ext2r0

1.18 uploaded by Martin. The trunk has non uploaded changes. I
increased its version to 1.19

> partman-newworld

20lenny1 uploaded by Colin. No trunk resync needed

> partman-palo

12lenny1 uploaded by Dann. No trunk resync needed

> partman-prep

16lenny1 uploaded by Colin. No trunk resync needed

> partman-target

59 uploaded by me. As I uploaded without a "lenny1" suffix, I
recynced the trunk

> quik-installer

0.0.21lenny1 uploaded by Colin. No trunk resync needed

> sibyl-installer

1.15 uploaded by Martin. As it was uploaded without a "lenny1" suffix, I
recynced the trunk

> silo-installer

1.15lenny1 uploaded by Dann. No trunk resync needed

> vmelilo-installer

The lenny branch has the broken string but the last version was
uploaded back in May 2008, before the breakage happened.

I just fixed the da.po file in the lenny branch, just in case

> yaboot-installer

1.1.14lenny1 uploaded by Colin. No trunk resync needed