Re: Lenny RC1: no XFS on /

Walter Landry <wlandry@caltech.edu> writes:

> Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:
>> Two things:
>>
>>  Please do: dpkg-reconfigure -plow lilo
>>
>> Does it shows the memory option to be enabled?
>>
>> If it does, we might need to change the lilo default to enable it. If
>> it does not it has been lose in previous NMU.
>
> Running that gives no output and does not modify /etc/lilo.conf.

Update lilo to the sid version and give it a try. It has hit testing
and if you use a netboot installer or bussiness card installer you
could be able to test if it works for you now.

At end of install check if lilo has version 1:22.8-6.4 to be sure of
that.

Thanks by all your word and time.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R